- Profil Sri Mulyani Indrasari, Ekonom Wanita Asal Indonesia yang MenduniaPosted 214 days ago
- In Memory of Tsunami in Aceh Tsunami MuseumPosted 214 days ago
- Lake Ranau, Enjoying Greenish NaturePosted 215 days ago
- Visiting The Freshness of Git-git WaterfallPosted 215 days ago
- A New Primadona in Papua, Lake SentaniPosted 215 days ago
- Roti Unyil, The Most Wanted Snack In BogorPosted 217 days ago
- Unwind The Tiredness in Santolo Beach, Garut, Jawa BaratPosted 217 days ago
- Fun Holiday in Pandawa Water World, SoloPosted 217 days ago
- Enjoying A Cup Of Coffee in Kampung Kopi Banaran, AmbarawaPosted 219 days ago
- Tari Kecak, A Unique Dance From BaliPosted 219 days ago
Taman Nasional Way Kambas, Tempat Penangkaran dan Pusat Pelatihan Gajah
Want to know the life of mammals that have giant body? you don’t need go to the mountains or the jungles, simply just pay a visit to Way Kambas National Park (TNWK) located in Lampung province, about 110 km from Lampung city. The nature is regarded one of the oldest nature in Indonesia, located in an open space with an area approximately 1,300 square kilometers. If you are using aircraft to Lampung, from Randen Inten Airport, you can take taxi / travel / or rental car to Way Kambas around 2 hours. If you are from Port Bakauheni to Way Jepara takes approximately 3 hours. During your trip, you will see many banana trees , the nuances is very similar to the Balinese village, because there are a lot of Balinese Transmigrator staying and living in East Lampung.
Way Kambas National Park or commonly abbreviated to Way Kambas is a home and a place to play and to school for animal that becomes icon of Lampung province. Way Kambas National Park is proposed to be national park since 1978 while elephant school center was formally established in 1985. Way Kambas itself functioned as a place for the place to protect the habitat of elephants , especially in the area of Lampung . Way Kambas is not only for recreational purposes only, but also the visitors can increase knowledge about the life of elephants, creating a sense of love and a sense of belonging to living beings, especially elephant. Visitors can see how the actual animals and humans could coexist peacefully without disturbing each other.In Way Kambas visitors can see the Way Kambas elephant can be trained to carry out some activities are like plowing the field, play ball, dance many other actions, visitors may also ride elephants accompanied by coaches of course, do not worry. . guaranteed safe anyway. In Way Kambas, there are also deer and rhino and flora like salam, ketapang, pandanus, sea pine, meranti, etc..
For visitors who live outside the city, there are several cottages that you can rent for staying equipped with facilities for the convenience of guests, there are restaurant.(Arisca Meir / inloveindonesia.com) (Photo: wikipedia.org; pencil-adventure . com; indonesia.travel)