- Profil Sri Mulyani Indrasari, Ekonom Wanita Asal Indonesia yang MenduniaPosted 211 days ago
- In Memory of Tsunami in Aceh Tsunami MuseumPosted 211 days ago
- Lake Ranau, Enjoying Greenish NaturePosted 211 days ago
- Visiting The Freshness of Git-git WaterfallPosted 212 days ago
- A New Primadona in Papua, Lake SentaniPosted 212 days ago
- Roti Unyil, The Most Wanted Snack In BogorPosted 213 days ago
- Unwind The Tiredness in Santolo Beach, Garut, Jawa BaratPosted 213 days ago
- Fun Holiday in Pandawa Water World, SoloPosted 213 days ago
- Enjoying A Cup Of Coffee in Kampung Kopi Banaran, AmbarawaPosted 215 days ago
- Tari Kecak, A Unique Dance From BaliPosted 216 days ago
Ubi Cilembu, A Sweet Flesh Like Honey
Ubi Cilembu is a snack from Sumedang, West Java. Cilembu itself is a local sweet potatoes from Pamulihan, Sumedang, West Java. Many variant potatoes can also be found in Tanjung Sari, Cilembu, Cadas and Pangeran. What is the privilege...
- Posted 216 days ago
Rujak Bebek, Delicious Crushed Salad
Cirebon has many culinaries spread throughout the archipelago. As with Rujak Bebek / Bebeg (beubeuk), crushed rujak (fruit salad) mixed with special chilli spices, no wonder if this culinary is not only popular among Cirebon people but also...
- Posted 217 days ago
Rujak Es Krim, Blends of Hot Rujak and Cool Ice Cream
Yogyakarta city is a tourist destination that you must visit in Indonesia, the diversity and richness of its culture, handicrafts, arts and culture, to the culinary diversity, they seem a pity to not be investigated one by...
- Posted 224 days ago
5 popular traditional snacks in Indonesia
Traditional cake or better known as ‘jajanan pasar’ who does not like it, there is a grain snacks often adorn the tables and laid out on a pretty plate when there are special events such as lecture,...
- Posted 239 days ago
Batagor, Crunchy Addiction!
Who doesn’t like this snack, all ages will like this populist snack, yes .. Bakso Tahu Goreng (Fried Tofu Meatballs) or better known by its acronym ‘Batagor’ is a populist cheap snack. This is known as a hawker...
- Posted 246 days ago
Kembang Tahu, A Unique, Tasty, and Nutritious Traditional Drink
Have you ever heard of a drink called Kembang Tahu ? have you ever tried it? How is the taste to you? Unique, isn’t it? from one material produces many variants of product, can be consumed as a side...
- Posted 259 days ago
Putu Bambu, A Simple Culinary Which Hard To Be Found
Putu Bambu is a typical Indonesian snacks that is rarely encountered now, the seller of Putu Bambu is now getting eliminated by other more modern snacks. This snacks cooked using bamboo strips, so named Kue Putu Bambu (Putu...
- Posted 262 days ago
Mie Kocok, Noodle With Thick Beef Soup Plus Kikil From Bandung
If visiting a region or city do not miss tasting the famous culinary in the city, Mie Kocok is one variant which you must taste when you come to town which is also dubbed as the Paris...
- Posted 267 days ago