- Profil Sri Mulyani Indrasari, Ekonom Wanita Asal Indonesia yang MenduniaPosted 317 days ago
- In Memory of Tsunami in Aceh Tsunami MuseumPosted 317 days ago
- Lake Ranau, Enjoying Greenish NaturePosted 317 days ago
- Visiting The Freshness of Git-git WaterfallPosted 318 days ago
- A New Primadona in Papua, Lake SentaniPosted 318 days ago
- Roti Unyil, The Most Wanted Snack In BogorPosted 319 days ago
- Unwind The Tiredness in Santolo Beach, Garut, Jawa BaratPosted 319 days ago
- Fun Holiday in Pandawa Water World, SoloPosted 319 days ago
- Enjoying A Cup Of Coffee in Kampung Kopi Banaran, AmbarawaPosted 321 days ago
- Tari Kecak, A Unique Dance From BaliPosted 322 days ago
Watu Karung Beach, Should Be Visited When in Pacitan
Pacitan did not want to lose to other regions in Indonesia, which has the potential for beautiful and enchanting marine tourism, the hometown of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has the exotic beach namely Watu Karung beach, Beach locations is right in Watu Karung beach, Pringkuku, Pacitan , East Java, from Pacitan you take distance of around 40 km or about 1-2 hours. There is no public transport to reach the location of this beach so to be able to reach Watu Karung beach you have to use a personal vehicle. Asphalt along the coastal road is fairly good, but you have to be careful with the road that are steep climbs and sharp turns, other than that you have to be diligent to ask local residents for not much a signpost that will help you find the location of the beach.
Arriving at the location, you will be surprised by the beautiful scenery and clean beach, lots of rocks also available here, and crystal clear turquoise water, soft white sand beach extend along the fringe, Watu Karung Beach also has world class waves which is a paradise for surfers. Make sure you do not visit in the rainy season, beautiful beach plus a bright blue sky sunshine, perfect! Not until you do not see the sunrise or sunset on the beach, because the natural phenomena is one of the attractions for tourists. Back again to the distinctive waves of Watu Karung Beach which has type of reef break can produce a barrel that will satisfy the curious surfer who often made by large waves roll high. A few years ago from Indonesia top surfers, Rizal Tanjung ever invite a class world surfer, Bruce Irons who ever win the Rip Curl Pro Search in 2008 to prove that Watu Karung Beach is worthy surfing destination in Indonesia.
This beautiful beach is not much visited by tourists, but now increasingly well known , especially in the holiday season, so many have chosen to visit this beach. (Arisca Meir / inloveindonesia.com) (Photo: travel.detik.com; traveldudes.org; flickr.com)