- Profil Sri Mulyani Indrasari, Ekonom Wanita Asal Indonesia yang MenduniaPosted 403 days ago
- In Memory of Tsunami in Aceh Tsunami MuseumPosted 403 days ago
- Lake Ranau, Enjoying Greenish NaturePosted 403 days ago
- Visiting The Freshness of Git-git WaterfallPosted 404 days ago
- A New Primadona in Papua, Lake SentaniPosted 404 days ago
- Roti Unyil, The Most Wanted Snack In BogorPosted 405 days ago
- Unwind The Tiredness in Santolo Beach, Garut, Jawa BaratPosted 405 days ago
- Fun Holiday in Pandawa Water World, SoloPosted 405 days ago
- Enjoying A Cup Of Coffee in Kampung Kopi Banaran, AmbarawaPosted 407 days ago
- Tari Kecak, A Unique Dance From BaliPosted 408 days ago
Enjoying A Cup Of Coffee in Kampung Kopi Banaran, Ambarawa
If you are confused where you should fill your short holiday, you can visit a recreation park with the concept of agrotourism, Kampoeng Kopi Banaran located in Jl. Raya Semarang – Solo Km.35, this recreational park owned by PT. PTPN IX (Persero), the air is fairly cool and fresh. Its location is easy to find because it located close to the main road of Semarang – Salatiga, from Terminal Bawen, the location makes a lot of cross-town driver who stopped to recharge energy in this recreation park.
Kampoeng Kopi Banaran, you not only can taste a cup of special coffee in Banaran Coffee, a cafe restaurant with an elegant concept,
other facilities that are provided for the visitors, there are Outbound facilities, swimming pool, gazebos, playground , tourist train and ATV, mosque, meeting room, and also flying fox. Enjoy the freshness of the air, looking at the natural scenery, with lush green mountains as the background. After exploring the area , you can relax in the gazebo , or back again to the Coffee House to taste the culinary of Bawen that will satisfy your tongue and stomach. Not complete if you come here without tasting the coffee, do not forget to taste a variety of delicious coffee blends such as robusta, esspresso, cappucino and others. Interesting presentation of coffee blends with the fragrant aroma , sipping a cup of coffee plus Tahu Bandungan which also a typical product of Bandungan, it can be a unique and unforgettable experience. There is inn for those of you who intend to stay overnight, with charming of natural landscape scenery certainly makes you fresh in the morning.
Coffee kampoeng Banaran is great choice for your holiday with family or friends. (Arisca Meir / inloveindonesia.com) (Photo: wikimapia.org / pypnix.co.id / deeadewie.wordpress.com)